- You Are Buying a circa 1850s Double Ambrotype
- A VERY DARK Complected MAN, Even down to his hands. He does not look ethnic, perhaps a Farmer or early Gold Prospector in California. Baked by the Hot Sun!
- Or, he could just be a Wolfman!
- His Wife and Daughters are light complected
- Every Ambrotype is a Unique Image! There can Be No Copies - Truly One of a Kind Each!
- VERY Interesting FAMILY Images!
- DOUBLE 9th Plate AMBROTYPE
- In Solid Full Case
- Photo is Easily Pre CIVIL WAR from a CALIFORNIA Estate
- Photos in Fair to Good Condition
- Some faces are Fairly Clear, Others are obscured
- Some Wear to image as seen
- Solid Wooden Case in Very good condition and a bit unusual
- Retaining pieces are Good
- No Glass covering the Images
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
Select Piece of 19th Century