- You Are Bidding on The Rarest of the Rare US Army Item!
- RARE Circa 1926 US Army
- Tank Corporal Buhl
- LIBERTY TANK CORPS Uniform Jacket
- First Tank Company - Tank Corps!
- Assigned to the 1ST INFANTRY Division
- Some of the US Army's Earliest Tanks!
- Charles Lemons, Curator (Retired) National Armor and Cavalry Museum / Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor Very Generously contributed the following: "This is a Pattern 1926 Service coat made at the Philadelphia QM Depot - can't read the inspection date. Instead of the 67th Infantry Regt (Light Tanks) this soldier probably belonged to the 1st Tank Company, which was part of the 1st Infantry Division. They were stationed on Long Island during this period. The Tank School was, however, located at Camp (Fort Meade) until 1932 when it moved to Fort Benning GA."
- George Patton and Major Dwight D. Eisenhower were involved with these Tank Units between the Wars!
- Camp Meade (now Fort Meade) Temporarily Housed the Tank Divisions
- This Corporal was Part of the "The Big Red One!" Tank Division
- Picked Near Aberdeen Maryland
- Home of the 67th Infantry Tank Regiment after WW1
- The Mark VIII Liberty Tank
- Corporal in The Regiment with TWO Tank Corps Chevron Patches
- One Big Red One Patch as Pictured
- The patches are a Ten out of Ten!!!
- Very Good Condition for age!
- Some Moth Damage, But Not as much as you might expect
- Missing One of the Original Buttons - (Shoulder Board Button, As Pictured)
- Missing US Insignia from Lapels as pictured
- A Couple of Stains as you'd Certainly Expect
- These Original Patches are SO RARE and Gorgeous!
- Interior Lining Is Excellent for age
- Some Original Quartermaster Labeling Present as pictured
- Soldier's Name and Serial Number inside
- Most Original Buttons Intact with Great Patina
- This one Is The Best!
Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition
- Please examine all photos on your large computer screen, not just on your phone, prior to bidding or buying.
- Take a Good Long Look!
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
This Jacket Would Be The Centerpiece of ANY US Army Armored Division Enthusiast's Collection!
You'll Never See Another One!