- You Are Buying an Early ULTRA RARE Double and TRIPLE EXPOSURE Photograph
- Likely by Noël Marie Paymal Lerebours
- Early French Daguerreotypist
- This was purchased in a lot of other Daguerreotypes, Many featuring the same older woman
- Two of the Other Plates were signed "Lerebours"
- There may be a signature underneath this mat, but we will not remove the mat.
- About 6th Plate DAGUERREOTYPE
- The Ultimate in Rarity and Oddity
- Experimental PHOTO?
- Shows two Images of an attractive young woman and her baby at top.
- Then, Upside down, the Image clearly depicts another image of the same two where you can only see her hands,
- the body of the baby and the collar of her shirt!
- May Have been a Quadruple Exposure at one time!
- Possibly as early as 1844
- Photographic Trickery
- DAGUERREOTYPE PHOTO
- Original ANTIQUE Image
- Each Daguerreotype is a 100% Unique Item! There are No Negatives nor Exact Copies! Ever!
Original Photo, Not copy!
- Fair to Good Condition for 170+ Years Old!
- Likely NEVER Sealed or placed in a Case
- Likely never had covering glass
- Discovered and Purchased with a small lot of other Early Examples of this Daguerreotypist photos
- Any Rubs, stains and/or prints as seen
- Kept out of direct light since purchased
- Secured in a Mylar Sleeve
- With Crude EARLY Backing, Paper Mat and Hanger as pictured
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
Early Daguerreotype Double Exposure
Similar Images are VERY RARE!