You Are Bidding On a WWI German Prussian Cuirassier Pickelhaube Helmet
- With RARE Parade Feather Plume
- Garde Ulan Tschapka - possibly 1st of 2nd Regiment
- Most Likely 1915 or Before!
- An Estate GEM Find!
- Very Fine Condition for what is there
- Missing the Chinstrap, Side Cockades, Liner & one of the 4 brass bolts for the top piece
- You Know the next time you see this Helmet placed for sale, it will likely be completely Refurbished by the next owner
- The feather Head-Dress is still in remarkable condition
- Hallmark (pictured) on side is clear & Bold
- Bolts are Reasonably Solid!
- Lobster Tail is Fantastic
- There is a nice Patina to the front Badge and all the other Metal pieces to this Mostly Metal Helmet
- I'm guessing this was an Enlisted Man's Helmet based on a photo I saw, but am not certain
- A Most Original example of this Super Rare Helmet!
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition
This Helmet Has your normal expected wear from Parades, usage & Storage but is really quite solid and would make a great war relic (From the 'Great War & Before') displayed Amongst your other war Treasures!
- See clear, close-up photos above for full details.
- If anyone has any helpful information that will help pin-point identify this helmet, please contact us and if we find the info helpful, we will be sure to post it. If you only wish to talk the item down in order to get a cheaper price, please refrain from commenting.
- Elite*Auctions is piece-by-piece Auctioning a portion of a massive collection from a long-time collector of Imperial German headgear as well as other associate military consigners.
- Please ask all questions prior to bidding.
- This is a really nice example of a Battlefield recovery. Probably brought back Stateside by one of our WW1 doughboy heroes.
Just Beautiful for being, very possibly over 100 years old, or so.
- The Bust is for display only and is NOT included in the auction.
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
An Incredible Estate Find!
And an amazing Conversation Piece and Fine Addition to Your German WW1 Collection!