- You Are Bidding On a Partial World War Two German Flag
- WW2 German Swastika Banner
- Sewn Parade FLAG
- circa 1938
- Measures about 26" by 19" but not cut evenly, as if it was cut in a BIG HURRY!
- Probably Prior to US involvement in WWII
- Nazi Hitler Blitzkrieg
- A GI Bring Back Souvenir
- Good Condition
- Actually the "Crooked Cross" was cut out of a Bigger Flag for a GI Souvenir
- There are Some Ragged Edges, Stains, Holes and Tears as seen
- Colors are Still Bold as this has been stored away for 70+ years
- May have a musty smell from long term storage
- Any Condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see all photos for best depiction of Condition.
- And Please View these photos On your computer (Not just on your phone) prior to making a Bid Or Buying Decision!
- Shipping in the continental USA
- No Reserve!!!!
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Great Item!
A Big Piece of WW2 History that you can't Purchase Just Anywhere!