- Outstanding Condition For Age!
- We don't see any holes that aren't supposed to be there!
- We've seen a lot of WW2 garments that are 30 years newer than this one that are in much worse shape
- Someone Obviously Cared Very much for this piece
- Would easily qualify as a Museum piece
- There are a couple drops of some waxy substance near the rank emblem on one of the sleeves (as pictured)
- There may be a light stain here or there
- Condition-wise, this is pretty righteous!
- Labels are easy to read (as pictured) and are matching Pants to jacket
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition.
- No Reserve!
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
A Beautiful Museum Piece Naval Estate Find!