- You Are Bidding on an UNTOUCHED Original German Helmet
- WW2 Helmet
- Model M-35 German Helmet
- Dated 1938 Braunschweig Liner
- Rare 1939 Rubber Stamp In Crown
Manufacturer NS66 - Vereinigte Deutsche Nickel Werke
- Shell Size 66
- With a Toasty Liner and Chinstrap
- Very Good Condition OverAll!
- Liner rim made in Braunschweig Dated 1938
- Liner Never removed that we can tell
- Aluminum Liner rim seems to be in exceptional condition
- Rubber stamp inside the crown is dated 1939 - Amazing!
- Leather Liner Parts and Chinstrap are toasted as pictured
- We did not attempt to take the Chinstrap off of the brim for fear it would Crack
- The Shell is a show-stopper!
- What seems to be Original paint inside and outside of shell
- Liner Pins are Great!
Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition
- Please examine all photos on your large computer screen, not just on your phone, prior to bidding or buying.
- Take a Good Long Look!
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA