- You Are Buying an Original WW2 US Army Helmet Shell
- Faint LIEUTENANT Bar on the Front
- M1 Officer's Helmet
Front Seam / Swivel Bale
- Shell and Chinstrap Included, No Liner
- WWII Era and after
- Very Nice Condition Example
- Solid - No Holes
- No Real dents, shows just minor, good wear
- Shell & Chinstrap are Very good
- Lieutenant Bar is Faint as seen here
- Very Little in the way of Oxidation, just a few little spots on inside of Shell
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Helmet Condition.
- Any Condition or other Issues as seen in the Photographs!
This Helmet Has some wear from war and usage but is really Very, Very solid and would make a great war relic
- A Treasure!
- See clear, close-up photos above for full details.
- Please ask all questions prior to buying.
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY (as permitted) on this Stunning Helmet!
A Truly RARE Conversation Piece and Fine Addition to Your Premium Military Collection!