You Are Buying a Very Interesting and Thought Provoking Portrait
- Anxious Looking Young Man in a Plain Shirt with Gilt Military Buttons
- His arms are Too Long for the Dress Jacket he's Wearing and it is Dirty, Stained, or Both
- Is the Jacket a Loaner, From the Photographer, Perhaps.
- Circa 1864 Image, He is Likely a Soldier (Perhaps Southern)
- A Million Stories
- 6th Plate AMBROTYPE Photo
- Mid CIVIL WAR Era
- Good Condition
- Good Original Half Case
- Split Spine as pictured
- Excellent Contrast
- Beautiful Image
- he Glass, Retainer & Mat piece are Good
- Each Ambrotype is a 100% Unique Image! One Of A Kind! They're All Different!
- Measures As Pictured!
- Shows only very good honest wear
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
- Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
A Civil War Conversation Piece!