- You Are Buying a SOLID ORIGINAL German WW1 Helmet
- 1916 German
- WW1 M16 STEEL TRENCH HELMET
- Steel Shell
- Manufacturer ET
- Size 64
- The Size 64 is a Very Nice Size for Display!
- Original Helmet from WW1 - M-16 - Issued starting in 1916
- These were also used between wars and around the beginning of WW2.
- These helmets are disappearing into collections and should probably be left as original as possible so we will not touch it any further than it has already been touched!
- Steel Helmet Very Good condition for age!
- Mild 2" Concussion Fracture (pictured) behind rear skull area
- Shell is a nice chocolatey Brown Color
- No Liner Rim
- Rivets look oxidized, Fragile and original to this Great shell
- Naturally no Chinstrap or interior Liner
- There is very little Paint left on this outstanding shell
- Not Loaded with Oxidation as Pictured here
- Any further condition or other issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
- This Helmet Has your normal expected wear from war, usage & Storage but is really incredibly solid and would make a great war relic (From the 'Great War') displayed Amongst your other war Treasures!
- See clear, close-up photos above for full details.
- There Are No Military Markings or Insignias of any kind anywhere on this helmet! - inside or out.
- Please ask all questions prior to buying.
- This is a really nice example of a Battlefield recovery.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To the USA ONLY on this Great Item!
A Great, Stylish, Deco WW1 Conversation Piece!