- You Are Buying a circa 1864 CDV & Tin Photo Album
- All of the Photos are Back Stamped from the South During the Civil War
- Many CONFEDERATE Era
- 23 Photos in Album
- 22 Photos are CDV
- One Photo is a Tintype
- There are 2 CDV Fillers
- There is One Civil War Tax Stamp - New Orleans (Occupied?)
- At Least 11 of the Photos were taken in NEW ORLEANS Louisiana
- One is Atlanta Georgia
- One is Norfolk Virginia
- One is Alexandria Virginia
- Family names of: Rickaby, Black, Johnson and others
- Identified as: Lucy S. Black, Neville J. Black, George Rickaby, Lee Black (Mrs Charles Sims), Agnez Rickaby, Rob Sterling (or Suly Rickaby), Calmus Mamy Johnson, Johnny and Carry Johnson, John Stonewall Jackson Johnson, Robert Rickaby, Cornelia Calmus, Doc. Monette, Master Dunnie Rickaby, A.G.S Calmus and More.....
- August Calmus may have served the Confederacy in Virginia 17th Reg't.
- J.J. Monette (Likely Dr. Monette) Served the Confederacy in the Native Guards Louisiana Militia
- J.N. Black (Neville J Black may have served the Confederacy in North Carolina 42 Reg'T. Infantry
- Robert Rickaby may have fought for the Union in the Wisconsin 14th Reg't Infantry
- Album is in Basket Case Condition as seen
- Photos are in Remarkably good Condition
- One CDV is Nearly Creased Through
- The One tin is in good condition
- The Album has a lot of names written on the pages.
- Some Multiple names
- There are torn pages and torn Photo slots depicted here
- Naturally, the Binding of the Album is SHOT
- The album has no front, Back or Binding covers remaining
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
- Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
A Great Ancestor Piece for these Southern Families!!
Many Awesome Identified Photos!