You Are buying a WHOLESALE LOT of a DOZEN plus Pieces
- Frank Leslie's Weekly Newspaper / Magazine
- Many may be by Author Editor Frank Lee Farnell
- 1880s - 1890s
- We Just Bought a TON and Don't have the time to market them Properly
- So We're Passing them on to you!
- Handwritten Notes, Stories, Letters, Ephemera, Possibly published LITERARY WORKS
- Some may be Handwritten Duplicate copies - All Original!
- As Pictured - Some Photos may be included.
- Snapshot of New York CITY Life in the 1800s
- Clippings Re: Frank Leslie's Publications
- All Packed for Shipment!
- Probably Fair to Very Good Condition
- Creases As Seen here
- Mostly Handwritten
- Edges and corners Dinged
- Some Papers, Letters, Notes may be crumpled or crumbling as seen
- All documents shown
- Some stories correspondence are Browning and/or folded as Pictured here.
- Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition
- And Please view all photos on a large computer screen, not just on your phone - Thanks
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
Great Historical New York City "Gay 90s" Pieces!