- You Are Buying a LARGE circa 1850 Half (1/2) Plate Williamson DAGUERREOTYPE
- Charles Henry Williamson Daguerreotypist / Photographer
- Smiling Elderly GENTLEMAN
- Brooklyn New York - Approximately 1850
- Is He a War of 1812 Veteran? - About the Right Age!
- Case measures about 6" by 4.75" when closed
- Early - Easily Pre Civil War
- Each DAGUERREOTYPE is a 100% Unique Photo - No Others Exist!!!
- VERY Good Condition for nearly 170 Years Old!
- Image is Very Nice
- In Full Case!
- Case is a little Worn as seen, but pretty nice as pictured
- No Seals Remain
- Usual (Yet Mild) Rainbowing around the Edges of Image
- Daguerreotype is pretty Clean
- Some long marks where looks like someone may have tried to wipe a piece of dust away LONG AGO, and thankfully gave up quickly
- Very Clear, Great Smile!
- Cheeks Appear Lightly Tinted
- Spine is split as seen
- Velvet, Glass and Retaining Pieces are Good
- C.H. Williamson Signature is great
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
Kindly Looking Older Gentleman In a Very Rare Size
Did He Serve His Country in the War of 1812?