- A Great and Rare Piece!!!
- This Cap is sold as a WW2 Military Collectible and is not guaranteed for size!
- No Returns for Wrong Size Please!
- Very Interesting Motif Band around outside - with what appears to be a Conning tower represented
- A Real Unusual Piece of German World War Two Military
- A Ceremonial piece
- Standard German Iron Cross
- Any Information supporting this sale will be added to the listing.
- The Usual Assembly of Metal Aluminum pieces with a Great Ribbon Motif
- If we are provided with additional Information, we will revise this listing
- Good to VG Condition!
- Chinstrap appears to have been broken off on either side as pictured here
- Felt body looks very good
- Interesting subtle motif (Submarine Conning tower?) along outside circumference is Fine condition and quite cool
- Stitching has come loose on one side of the brim as you can clearly see
- Perhaps a little dusty
- All aluminum Metal Ornaments are very good
- Inner liner Leather is still good
Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition
- Please examine all photos on your large computer screen, not just on your phone, prior to bidding or buying.
- Take a Good Long Look!
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA and through the eBay Global Shipping Program ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
A Very Unusual Piece from the Second World War!