- You Are Buying a RARE German WW1 Helmet
- Boldly Stamped Si66
- German WW1 M16 Helmet
- Original 1916 LEATHER LINER WW
- The World War Two Decals are Reproduction items as seen.
- Original Helmet from WW1 - M-16 - Issued starting in 1916 - These were also used around the beginning of WW2.
Awesome Looking, very solid, but may have a little dirt.
- Great Patina
- These helmets are disappearing into collections and should probably be left as original as possible so we will not touch it any further than it has been touched.
- Steel Helmet Very Good condition for age!
- Original Leather Liner is Good
- One of the Pillows for inside the liner pockets is present, two are missing
- All split pins are Good and we did not remove from the helmet
- No Chinstrap
- May have had a coating of clear lacquer on external shell as it is glossy
- Any condition or other issues as pictured
- We've photographed it as is
- Sold as is, as Purchased
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
This Helmet Has your normal expected wear from war, usage & Storage but is really incredibly solid and would make a great war relic (From the 'Great War') displayed Amongst your other war Treasures!
- See clear, close-up photos above for full details.
There Are No Military Markings or Insignias of any kind anywhere on this helmet! - inside or out.
- Please ask all questions prior to bidding.
Pretty Darn Nice for being about 100 years old, or so.
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Great Item!