- You Are Buying a RARE EARLY British or Belgium Pouch & Belt
- A True Museum Piece!
- Cowhide Cartridge POUCH & BELT
- Ammo Pouch and Belt
- Crown LION HEAD & Other Unusual Devices on this Piece
- War of 1812 ?
- Probably Very Good Condition for Age
- Leather, except for broken pieces in Good Condition but dry
- Brass Devices on Belt & Case Look Good
- Part of device with crown on front of Pouch appears to be missing part
- Cowhide has Fur Loss as Pictured
- Old Antique Store Label Inside Pouch is Good
- General Wear and Storage Incidentals From Over However Many Years as seen here
- Any Condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see all photos for best depiction of Condition.
- And Please View these photos On your computer (Not just on your phone) prior to making a Buying Decision!
- Shipping To USA only on these items!
A True Museum Piece to Become the
CENTERPIECE of your Wars Collection!