You Are buying a RARE Civil War Era Photograph
- Double AMPUTEE CDV Photo
- Taken in Lewistown Pa.
- Tax Stamp On Reverse
- A Very Young Handsome Soldier Dressed Casually in his UNION Cavalry Tunic (and possibly Hat)
- Proudly Displaying what he has Given Up For his Country.
- Both of his Legs Amputated, or blown off
- Possibly Identified as Walter Bartlett (was purchased in collection with album)
- Probably Very Good Condition for Age - The Image is Very Clear
- Also Clearly Proudly Displaying his missing Legs
- Civil War Tax Stamp on the back in Good Condition - Corners may not be completely Sharp
- Cavalry Style Riding Tunic is Clear with glowing Buttons
- Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition
- And Please view all photos on a large computer screen, not just on your phone - Thanks
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
A VERY RARE IMAGE From Early Civil War !