- You Are Bidding on a NAMED UNTOUCHED German Helmet
- WW2 German M34 POLICE HELMET
- Full ORIGINAL Liner
- Great ORIGINAL DOUBLE DECAL!!!!!
- Original CHINSTRAP (torn as seen)
- Circa 1942 WWII
- Great Estate Find
- Very Good Plus Plus Condition!
- Original Chinstrap is torn as seen
- CORRECT Full Leather Liner
- Exterior of Shell is Excellent as Photographed No Major Denting and SOLID!
- Liner Pins Indicate Liner has never been removed
- Named Inside front Forehead Area "FLECK"
- Leather Liner Is Worn, but Not worn out, Just Good Wear!
- Normal WW2 Wear Inside and Out
- NO Post-War Paint
- There may be some light oxidation, but nothing too noticeable
- Leather may be a little dry
Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition
- Please examine all photos on your large computer screen, not just on your phone, prior to buying.
- Take a Good Long Look!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA
A Very Solid Example of a 1942 Era German Berlin Police Helmet