- You Are Bidding On Japanese WW2 BATTLE FLAG & Banner
- Banner is Part of a Fukusuke Jikatabi Banner c 1920 -1940
- Made Shoes for the Japanese War Effort
- WWII JAPAN
- Purchased in a Larger Lot containing WW2 Banners from Germany and USA
- Probably Good Condition
- Flag is stained in Parts as seen
- There is no Paperwork with the Flag or Banner
- Banner is Only a Partial Piece taken from a Larger Banner
- Banner has a Tear as seen
- Great Display Pieces, just the kind of good wear you want to see!
- Any Condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see all photos for best depiction of Condition.
- And Please View these photos On your computer (Not just on your phone) prior to making a Bid Or Buying Decision!
- Shipping in the continental USA
- No Reserve!!!!
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Great Item!
Two Great Display Pieces for the World War Two Enthusiast!