- You Are Buying a circa 1855 GREAT Daguerreotype
- Two Gorgeous YOUNG LADIES
- Both Identified
- Beautiful Matilda Prince and Mary S. Rich
Lovely Off Shoulder Dress (On Mary) Showing off Matching Pink-Tinted Necklaces - SO CUTE!
- Mary Rich has Adorable FRECKLES that can be seen upon close examination!
- 6th Plate DAGUERREOTYPE PHOTO
- Very Likely Pre Civil War
- Each Daguerreotype is a 100% Unique Photo - No Others Exist!!!
Original Photo, Not copy!
- Excellent Condition for 165+ Years Old!
- Image is So Clear and Vivid you can see Freckles on the Girl's Faces
- In Full Case!
- Retaining Pieces are Good for age
- Covering Glass is New - All Re-Sealed in 2018
- What looks like Stray Tintin the lap of Matilda
- Case is probably Very Good - Recent Correct Cloth Spine
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
The Cutest Daguerreotype You'll Ever Own