- You Are Buying a Camouflage WW1 German Helmet
- M-16 CAMO TRENCH HELMET
- Replacement TRANSITIONAL TYPE Liner & CHINSTRAP
- World War One
- Great Estate Find
- Very Good Plus Condition!
- Maker mark and size stamp is there, but very weak and impossible to make out
- Camouflage paint is nice, there appears to be a coat of lacquer on top as the surface is very shiny as pictured
- The Replacement liner leather is good
- The liner rim appears to be plastic (hard to see in photos)
- There is some flaking of the material that is next to the plastic that is going on inside the Helmet
- Could be original paint inside the helmet
- The Camouflage paint on the outside is a nice Authentic-Looking color and pattern, but as mentioned coated in clear lacquer
- Unsure if liner pins are original or not, look good from outside helmet
- There may be some light oxidation, but nothing too noticeable
- Replacement Leather may be a little dry
Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition
- Please examine all photos on your large computer screen, not just on your phone, prior to bidding or buying.
- Take a Good Long Look!
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA on this Great Item!
A Very Solid Display Piece and a Great War 1916 Era German Helmet