- You Are Buying a circa 1861 Photograph in Full Case
- A Very PRETTY Young Woman or GIRL of perhaps 16 - 19 years of age
- Wearing a Large Broach
- 9th Plate AMBROTYPE
- Full Gutta Percha (Thermoplastic) Case
- Case measures about 2.75" by 3.12" when closed
- Easily Civil War Era
- Each Ambrotype is a 100% Unique Photo - No Others Exist!!!
- About Good Condition for 160+ Years Old!
- Image Has Cracklature as seen, but is Very Nice
- Case is / has mild Edge chippy, but quite nice as pictured
- No Rainbowing around the Edges of Image
- Ambro is fairly Clean except for the Cracklature
- Purple Ruby Backing Glass is good
- No Covering Glass
- In Full Thermoplastic Union Case
- Cheeks lightly Tinted
- Velvet, Glass and Retaining Pieces are Good
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
A Beautiful Young Woman - War Bride or Widow?
All rights reserved.Stock #14.04¶¶•135.20Lot¶©˙©ƒ6.445.33