- You Are Buying a circa 1862 9th Plate Tintype In Case
- Union Artilleryman Civil War TINTYPE
- Wearing what appears to be a RARE (Rhode Island?) Light Artillery SHAKO and Full Aiguillette!
- Very Unhandy In Combat, Huh?
- Very Good+ Condition for Age
- There was Also a Hidden 9th Plate Ambrotype Image of His Sweetheart and / or Wife Found BEHIND this Image
- This image is Included in the Purchase!
- Case is in good Good Condition and has been Period Modified to be a Wall Hanger with Loop Affixed to top as seen
- Image of Soldier is Quite Clear and reasonably clean
- His (Possible Rhode Island) Light Artillery Shako, Plume and Aiguillette are VERY easy to make out
- Mild Peeling to the top of the case where the leatherette paper is peeling off a tiny bit (Pictured)
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
VERY VERY RARE Headgear to be Found in ANY Photograph From the Civil War!