- You Are Buying a circa 1858 6th Plate Ambrotype
- Signed George Norman Barnard
- AMBROTYPE Photo of SMILING BABY in a High Chair
- Likely Pre Civil WAR
- Ambrotypes are each ONE OF A KIND Images - No Two are Alike!
- Original Photo! - Not A Copy!!
- About Good+ Condition
- Image is Fairly Clear, You can make out all Details!
- Untouched original Seals as pictured
- Rainbowing deterioration around the edges as seen here
- Metal Matting and Retaining Pieces are Very Good
- Case shows 160+ years of storage and Wear, but is solid enough!
- Great Photographic Piece
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to buying.
- No Reserve!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
A 100% Unique Image and Very Desirable Baby Photo!