- You Are Bidding On a Civil War Veteran G.A.R. Kepi / Cap
- A True Museum Piece!
- 56th NY ARTILLERY
- 56th Regiment
- Circa 1870s
- F.G. Boas, the Manufacturer of this hat, was a Hatter in Reading Pennsylvania - One of the Oldest Hat Manufacturers in Pennsylvania!
- F.G. Boas made hats up through the end of 1898, Retiring on January 1st 1899.
- GAR Union Veteran NY
- NY Volunteers Kepi CAP Civil War Veteran
- Probably Very Good Condition for Age
- Moth Damage to Exterior As Pictured
- Leather Inner Lining and Brim Quite Solid and Very Good
- General Wear and Storage Incidentals From Over 130+ Years as seen here
- Any Condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see all photos for best depiction of Condition.
- And Please View these photos On your computer (Not just on your phone) prior to making a Bid Or Buying Decision!
- Shipping in the continental USA
- No Reserve!!!!
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this Great Item!
A True Museum Piece to Become the
CENTERPIECE of your Civil War Collection!